Quality Assurance Policy
• To deliver to the client the standard of quality specified in the contract and to exceed these standards where possible.
• To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels.
• To carry out rigorous testing and checking is done for each project.
• To provide documentation evidence of all quality control measures.
• To ensure that all consultants, suppliers, subcontractors and others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards. To continually review and implement quality control and best practices procedures.
• To seek feedback from our clients and consultants.
Maktech acknowledges its duty to meet the client’s requirements; in all respects and as such stands by a Quality Assurance Management System.
We define quality as the totality of features and characteristics of a service that bear on its ability to satisfy a given need. It is simply put “conformance to requirements”